Throughout the conference, a diverse selection of speakers will highlight new technologies and approaches to patient care. This vibrant exchange of knowledge, through multiple specialties and disciplines, is why ASLMS remains the best conference to gain the practical knowledge you need while exploring the future of energy-based medicine.
Practical Knowledge to Improve Patient Care
- Gain the knowledge you need at one conference! Learn the latest techniques, treatments, and tips to employ in your practice. Special sessions and workshops are taught by key leaders in the field.
- Learn the cutting edge of laser treatment of the skin from nationally and internationally recognized experts.
- Novice sessions include:
- Early Career Clinical and Scientific Abstract Sessions
- Special Session: Clinical Research Pearls: All You Need to Know About FDA, IRB, and Industry
- Early Career Pearls for Clinical Practice
Leading-edge Special Sessions to Highlight What’s Next
- Basic Science, Clinical Applications and Emerging Technologies Abstracts – Live and On-Demand
- Non-CME Industry White Papers and Webinars
- Special Session: Cutting Edge
Multispecialty Focus to Share Knowledge and Encourage Cross-Fertilization
- Clinical Abstracts sessions allow for greater inclusion of multispecialty submissions. Hot topics and presentation subtopics will be highlighted within the daily schedule.
- Return of a classic - Parade of Specialties including ophthalmology, women's health, dentistry, and photobiomodulation.
- On-Demand Workshop: Optimizing Outcomes in Genitourinary Health
Basic Science to Lay the Groundwork
- Basic Science Abstract Sessions – Live and On-Demand
- On-Demand Workshop: Society for Thermal Medicine (STM) - Photothermal Nanoparticles
- On-Demand Workshop: Updates in the Basic Science of Photobiomodulation
Translational Research to Seed Innovation
- Special Session: Magic Wand: Lab to Clinic
- On-Demand Workshop: Imaging and Diagnostics for Cancer
- On-Demand Workshop: Translating the Basic Science of Radio Frequency and Microwaves into Clinical Applications
- On-Demand Workshop: Drugs and Energy-Based Device Synergies
- Dazzle Talks:
- Control of Pigmentation: Modulation of Skin Melanins and Topical Agents to Regress Congenital Giant Nevus - David E. Fisher, MD, PhD
- Mitochondria as Reversible Regulators of Skin Wrinkles and Hair Loss - Keshav K. Singh, PhD
ePosters to Stimulate Further Exploration
- Special ePoster Town Hall sessions, Clinical and Scientific, during the conference in which top ePosters will be presented live, with an opportunity for audience questions.
- All ePosters will be available for viewing in the virtual ePoster Gallery. Search by author, title or subtopic.